The new Kodi v17 Krypton has been added a small security layer where before we can install Kodi unofficial addons we must activate the option to make this possible. In this tutorial, we will see how to give permissions to Kodi v17 Krypton to install unofficial addons.
| You may be interested: How to Install IPTV Stalker Kodi AddOn Best Method
This tutorial is very fast and simple and is compatible with all devices. If you have questions, you can leave them in the comments.
How to give permissions to Kodi v17 Krypton to install unofficial addons
The steps to give the permissions are the following:
1. Open Kodi Application if you’re new to Kodi have a look at How to Install Kodi in Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
2. Next at top left corner identifies the gear icon to navigate to Setting menu.
3. Next click on settings menu as shown in the fig System Settings
4. We are placed in the Add- ons tab and select Unknown sources
5. A warning message will appear, select Yes
6. The Unknown sources option will be activated
7. Ready! With this we will have given permission to Kodi v17 Krypton to install unofficial addons.
Note: Couponcruz is not responsible for any damage, loss of time or information when trying this tutorial, all this is only with the intention of informing. Kodi World, as well as all the material here mentioned in this site, are not official Kodi or XBMC Foundation please do not make complaints or claims in the official Kodi forum. We are not linked to any vendor of devices or private service, all the content mentioned in Mundo Kodi is free unless otherwise indicated.