After the creation of Windows 95 which had GUI, XP was a great masterstroke by Microsoft. People usually don’t believe the fact that people love Windows 10 themes because that makes it similar to XP. Windows XP was one of the earliest & best version by Windows. People still use Windows XP Home Edition & the OS doesn’t consume much RAM.
If you compare today’s Windows-like 10/8/8.1 to XP, latest ones have got more features. But we must understand that at that time Microsoft developed such an amazing GUI based Operating System. Well, people still love Windows XP even after so many years. If you are among those & finding Windows XP Home Edition, you are at the right place.
Today we will discuss how to download XP & install it.
Download Windows XP Home Edition ISO:
You can get Windows XP (HE) just by finding ISO Setup here. Download it & install it on your PC. We know that you might be in a hurry to download it, but just take a glimpse of features in Windows XP.
- Encrypting Files System (EFS)
- Computer Domain Account Support
- Access Control List Editor
- Administrative Shares
- Log on using dial-up connection option in Log On to Windows dialog box
This was a few features, don’t worry there are many more.
Details & System Requirements:
|Software Name||Windows XP Home Edition ISO|
|Setup Type||Offline/Standalone Full Setup|
|Compatibility||32 & 64 Bit|
|Min Processor Speed||233 MHz|
|Min RAM Size||64 MB|
|Min Hard Drive Space||1.5 GB|
|Additional Requirements||CD-ROM, SVGA monitor, mouse or compatible device|
Microsoft faced failure in Windows 2000 & ME, and then they brought Windows XP that saved their name. Windows XP was launched in 2 versions; one was the Windows XP Professional & second was Home Edition.
Windows XP Professional SP3 Product Key
QW4HD DQCRG HM64M 6GJRK 8K83T
NOTE: This is only the Installation Key not for Windows Genuine Activation (WGA)
Key Features of Windows XP Home:
- Simple Interface
- Addition of New Games
- Better Gaming Experience
- Improved Performance
- New Internet Explorer (I know that doesn’t work well though)
- HD Wallpapers
- Better Windows Media Player
Other Major Features:
- Improved Application Compatibility
- DirectX 8.1 Upgradeable to DirectX 9.0c
- Numerous new features in Windows Explorer like Thumbnails, panels, etc
- Improved imaging features like Fax Viewer & Windows Picture
- Fast Startup
- Hardware support improved
- Fast User Switching
- ClearType Font Rendering Mechanism
- Side-by-Side Assemblies
- Registration Free COM
- Language Support
Do you also love XBOX 360 but haven’t bought one for you? Well, don’t spend money, get an experience on XBOX 360 Emulators. You must read, Best XBOX 360 Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Firstly, download Windows XP Home Edition ISO File/Setup
After you have successfully downloaded the ISO file, save it separately on your PC.
Make A Virtual Drive:
- You can do this by utilizing PowerISO or Virtual Box, this product is totally free and dependable. Accessible on Windows, macOS, and Linux. When you have introduced this virtual drive, click “NEW” and make another virtual drive.
- Enter the name by your choice & select Windows XP Home edition.
- Continue with the establishment control till VirtualBox prompts “Hard Disk Creation”. You may go with system default Hard disk value.
- Don’t restart the framework once installation is finished. First, you have to change a couple of things. Right tap on Windows 95 Virtual Drive and Select Settings. Select “Framework” classification > Acceleration Tab > Uncheck Enable VT-x/AMD-V”.
- Now, select Storage classification and tap the virtual drive under Floppy Controller. Pick the Floppy Disk to catch on the privilege of FLOPPY DRIVE and click “Pick Virtual Floppy Disk File” in the menu. Scan for .img record in boot circle and select it.
- At last, tap the Empty Disk drive under the IDE Controller. Go to Disk symbol > Choose Virtual Optical Disk File > Browse Windows XP Home Edition ISO.file and pick it > OK > Save your settings.
Set up your Virtual Drive:
Now, double-click Windows XP Home Edition. Setup will start, just go on following inbuilt instructions & you will finally install it.
If you haven’t got a perfect installation idea, we would recommend you to read our previous post about How to download & Install Windows 95 ISO.
- Streamlined Interface
- Better performance than Windows 2000
- Easy & capable of network connectivity
- Integrated CD-R/RW Playback & burn features
- Remote Assistance Tool
- You can only installed it on 1 system
- Discounts for additional PC Licenses
- Prompts you to sign up for Passport Web Account
So this was all about Windows XP Home Edition & it’s worthy software too. You won’t need to get an upgrade unless & until you need corporate tools. XP is a self-sufficient Operating System, even small businesses, Enterprises use XP. Also, this Operating System is preferred by a few gamers because XP consumes less RAM.